SilversteinWrap for Compression
The SilversteinWrap is a post-surgical, post-biopsy bias compression breast wrap used for breast cancer patients. Common events following breast surgery include hematomas, ecchymosis, and seromas. These outcomes can delay healing and adjuvant therapy.
Cost savings are substantial due to the reduction in complications and can include fewer hospital days, fewer post-surgical visits, and fewer infections.
SilversteinWrap in Use
“I believe compression with the SilversteinWrap leads to less seroma formation and improved patient comfort.”
- Over six times larger than conventional bias wraps, measuring 8 inches wide by 8 yards long
- Multidirectional compression, conforming to body shape
- Adhesion to skin not required
- Edges stay flat, increasing patient comfort
- Made of breathable 100% cotton
- Latex-free; sterile
The SilversteinWrap contributes to:
- Fewer hematomas and less ecchymosis
- Fewer seromas
- Fewer delays of adjuvant therapy
- Earlier drain removal
- Less risk of infection from repeated aspirations
- Less pain
- Greater patient satisfaction
Applications include minimally-invasive and vacuum-assisted breast biopsy, breast lumpectomy, mastectomy, oncoplastic breast excision, and reduction mammoplasty cases.
A complimentary sample of SilversteinWrap will be sent for your review.Request a Sample
Schedule a live, virtual demonstration at a date and time that work best for you.Request a Demonstration